Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

Ben had another tonic clonic (grand mal) seizure this morning before he woke up.  We are thankful that he made it through most of the night without any.  This seizure was shorter too so that's a good thing.

We haven't seen any myoclonic or drop seizures today at all!  I love seeing my little guy without that helmet!

I will call the neurologist in the morning to see what we should do.  We just increased Clobazam on Saturday so I want to wait before we increase again (despite the fact that he had another seizure this morning).  Given that we only have one more increase, I'd like to use it when we know for sure it is necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,

    This is a wonderful blog! It is heartbreaking, this journey you are on, but I pray Jehovah Nisi, the Lord our Banner, gives you peace, strength, courage and all you need to complete it. There is a tremendous testimony in your story!

    With love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete