Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Stay Amazed

I've been focusing on the words of this song today. 

"Forever You will stand...Your kingdom has no end...You never cease to amaze..."

When I focus on all that God has already done for us and how He's walking alongside us on this journey - I can't help but be amazed. When I stay focused on Him, I'm able to deal with the uncertainty of the future much better.




Ben had another seizure last night and again during his nap.  Both times we administered clonazapam and that prevented any recurrences.  It's just giving him clonazapam feels like we are taking a step backwards.  We had already weaned off that med and now we are having to use it again. But we still haven't seen the myoclnic or drop seizures return so that feels like a big step forward.

We haven't heard from the doctor yet about an appointment to start the ketogenic diet, but hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to get some information about it.

Thank you for continuing to pray. Music really ministers to my heart, so if there's a particular song that has helped you through a challenging time - please share it. I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment