Thursday, December 22, 2011

today I choose joy

Ben had 3 more nocturnal tonic clonic seizures starting at 2:30 this morning. 

Yesterday we were playing around and I was pretending to be upset about something he did - we were joking.  He looked at me and said playfully, "Calm down mom, there's nothing to worry about."  He must have said it at least 20 times - over and over again.  I finally looked at Leeon and asked, "Do you think he's trying to tell me something?"

I have to be honest - my heart is afraid.  This road is too familiar.  But there's this little glimmer of hope that maybe this time it'll be different.  But even if it's not...we are not walking alone.

So....

2 comments:

  1. That Ben of yours is a very wise young man :) Stay strong and we will all keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, I'm about to email you on your work email.
    ...Amy

    ReplyDelete