He has had 2 tonic clonic (grand mal) seizures since 5:00 tonight.
We did hear from the doctor today.
Ben will be discussed tomorrow morning during the 'epilepsy conference' with the neurologists at Cooks. The doctor said that he feels a "new treatment regimen is needed" at this time. They will "develop a treatment plan and goals" and then we will meet with the doctor to discuss it all. They will call us tomorrow to set the appointment.
We are praying specifically that:
- the doctors will have divine wisdom
- the room will be filled with clarity of thought with few distractions
- they will be filled with compassion for Ben - remembering that he's a real 4 year old little boy, not just a name on a file
- we will be at peace with the plan
- that the plan will work
- that God will be glorified in it all
Thank you for continuing to pray.
When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.