Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the goodness of ketocal

Ketocal is medical food designed for the ketogenic diet.  It comes in powder and liquid form.  Many kids and babies on the keto diet use this formula alone as their daily source of nutirion. 

We use it in recipes.  I can make muffins and all sorts of intersting things but I mostly use it to make his beloved pizzas. 


I have no idea what is in it, but the thing we love most about the pizza is that it maintains a perfect ratio.  He doesn't have to drink any cream or consume any oil outside of what I've added to the pizza crust and sauce.  He doesn't even have to eat every bite if he doesn't want to because the entire meal is perfectly balanced. 

Back when we were in the hospital, our dietitian told us that she might be able to get us some for free after we ran out of the hospital supply. 

It arrived today.



I wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly wasn't expecting 4 cases of it!

Wow!!!!!

I called to thank the company and asked how much each case costs so that I'll know for the future.  He said that each case is $164.

That means we just got $656 of free product today. 

What a blessing!  Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! So thankful for this blessing....and pizzas!! :)

    ReplyDelete