Saturday, March 3, 2012

the cheese crackers worked!!!!!

I figured out the cheese cracker problem!!!!!!

Oh, happy day!

When I first started grinding up the macadamia nuts for the pancakes, I found out that if you only grind a few eventually it all gets stuck under the blade.

It looks similar to natural peanut butter.



I wanted a more liquid consistency for the pancakes.  But when you added more nuts, if you didn't completely liquefy it there were big lumps.

That is how I was using the nuts in the cheese cracker recipe - liquefied.

Today, I was trying to make some pancakes and only needed a little bit more of the nuts.  When I ground them, I remembered the crackers and thought maybe I should try using the thicker consistency for them.

So, I added the cheese, egg whites, and a pinch of salt.


Look at these!  :)  :)  :)
Yeah!!!!


Ben will be so excited when he sees them!  He's been asking for them and I told him they wouldn't work.  It's a mama's heart to want to feed her little one and I'm thrilled that I figured it out.  Thank you, God!

Never, ever give up!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting!

    I need to try now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo..great job Laurie! You are doing such an amazing job finding things for his to eat! He is lucky to have you as his Mamma!

    ReplyDelete