Tuesday, March 6, 2012

good report!

We heard back from the neurologist today and it looks like Ben's white blood cell count is trending back up.  It had dropped even lower than we originally thought, but it's headed back up.  :)

We take him back next Wednesday for another round so we will continue to monitor it closely to ensure that it continues to go up.

Thank you for praying!

And today marks 2 months of seizure freedom!!!!  Yeah!!!!!!

We are thrilled beyond words to write those words.  He is our strength and hope. 



I found a love that never lets me go.
I found a joy deeper than what I've known
I found a place for my soul to rest
And leave my burden and lose myself.

You are my sun and shield, beyond what I can feel
I put my trust in who You are

You are the shelter from the pouring rain.
You are the freedom to begin again
You are the hope that will see me through.
I leave my all and I run to You

You are my sun and shield, beyond what I can feel
I put my trust in who You are
You are the strength in me, beyond what I can see
I put my trust in who You are

I will trust You, I will trust in You


3 comments:

  1. My heart is full of joy and my mouth full of praise! I am so thankful for a good report, and for 2 months! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 2 months of no seizures!! I am so impressed with all the work you are doing with this new diet for Ben. Reading back through some of your posts... it's amazing. He is very blessed to have you for his momma, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete