Sunday, August 19, 2012

chicken nuggets {keto style...with ketocusine}

I decided to try the chicken nugget recipe again, but this time, I wanted to use the ketocuisine

I originally got this recipe from the wonderful book, The Keto Cookbook by Dawn Martenz and Laura Cramp.



They turned out so good!  I was able to reduce the amount of egg whites and oil by using the keto cuisine.  It was easier to taste the chicken instead of so much egg white and oil.  They were very yummy!

Ingredients:
.5 g baking powder
2.5 coconut flour
16 egg whites (whipped into stiff peaks)
19 chicken breast (shredded into the tiniest pieces possible)
18 olive oil
12 ketocusisine
12 european butter

Mix the dry ingredients.  Add chicken and stir to coat.  Add oil.  Fold into the egg whites.  Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the chicken mixture into chicken nugget looking mounds.

I'm anxious to see how he responds to it, but Leeon and I thought it was great!

You can check out ketocuisine's fb page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment