Epilepsy wanted to ruin this day for him...but it didn't.
We are determined to keep moving forward.
Despite the daily challenges that still exist, we are determined to keep going.
We are not giving up.
We are not giving in to fears of the unknown.
We are pressing on. One.step.at.a.time.
I'm so proud of my little guy and so thankful for
We are praying that:
- God will give us wisdom in any decisions made at our neurology appointment this month.
- Ben's bloodwork will all return normal this month.
- For continued endurance...he deals with large amounts of medications that cause some pretty severe fatigue, as well as place him in a 'fog'. He has to fight hard to get past all of that to focus. (and focusing is hard enough for any active 5 year old boy!)
- We have found his forever miracle...that the seizures will never return. ever.
- he hasn't had a seizure in 8 months. we are soooo close to celebrating one whole year!!!!
- some nights are better than others in regards to insomnia
- he has not shared any food at school...I know that God is empowering him to avoid temptation
- he's in a regular ed, all day, kindergarten class...the same can not be said for all "Doosies" and 8 months ago we weren't sure what the future held for him.
My scripture for this month is a bit long and the version is not traditional, but I love it.
I wrote about it months ago, on Christmas Eve, because it gave me great hope for the future. And here we are 8 months later and I'm still filled with hope and renewed determination to keep moving forward. I can't wait to see where we'll be in another 8 months.
..."not a day goes by without His unfolding grace"...