Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ketocuisine cinnamon cake



Ketocuisine has posted more recipes and I've been busy giving them a try. 
 
I was excited to see the recipe for cinnamon cake pop up, because he loves cinnamon so much. 
 
The ingredients are ketocuisine, coconut flour, coconut oil, European butter, truvia, egg, baking powder, pure vanilla, and cinnamon.
 

Mix the ingredients together and bake.

Jump over to the ketocuisine website to see the finished product.  I never got a final picture. 

It is delicious, but unfortunately, Ben is not as thrilled as I am about this meal.  It is relatively easy to make and has a really sweet flavor.  I actually wonder if it's just too sweet for him since he never eats anything that sweet.  We keep it in the rotation though because it is a complete 3.5:1 ratio meal, he can eat as little or as much as he wants.  It is completely portable as well.  No need for refrigeration or heating.  I keep trying to tell him that he's the only kid who gets to eat cake for dinner!  :)

So, if your keto kid has a sweet tooth, this is a wonderful treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment