Ben had a fantastic week at school!
I'm thrilled to report that...
- he didn't take an extra nap at school for the whole week!
- He ate his entire lunch in the given time slot a few days.
- He didn't ask to sleep on the way to school.
- He didn't fall asleep on the way home - we even played outside a few days after school!
- He begged us to take his training wheels off of his bike and is doing remarkably well with his attempts to balance a two wheeler.
- He is eating all of his breakfast again and eats his bedtime snack again too.
- He took shorter, more reasonable naps this weekend and has had a regular bed time as well.
We have a date set for his next EEG. We go on December 17th and I just know that we are going to receive great news!
Thanks for continuing to pray with us.