Thursday, November 22, 2012

{thankful}

 

(source)

My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude this morning.  My list of thankful thoughts seems endless. 

But I remember what its like to face Thanksgiving in the midst of a crisis.  This day can seem almost surreal when you feel like you are drowning in fear or desperation or fatigue.  If you are in the midst of a crisis today, hang on.  Reflecting on even the smallest blessing will increase your faith.  When your faith is big...everything else seems small.

I found these resources this week that I want to pass along...

I heard a portion of this sermon series from Charles Stanley.  It is entitled It is Good Thanks to God.  This three part series is both challenging and encouraging.

Here is a challenging post regarding thankfulness from one of my favorite bloggers.  I think I held my breathe through the entire thing - there is so much that I can relate to.   (I have lots to learn in the area of thankfulness.) 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment