Sunday, August 25, 2013

Benny boy, first grader at last...

We are all excited for another school year around here! 
 
It's time for first grade!


Ben seems so different than last year
More confident. 
Healthier.
Stronger
Ready.


My prayer for him this year is that he will give it his all and never give up.  I pray that his teachers will have wisdom to know how to help him and the patience needed to guide him.  I want him to make good choices and great friends.  I want him to love learning and have fun!
 
I am so thankful for the healing that has taken place in his life.  I'm thrilled that he doesn't have diet restrictions this school year or mid-day medications to take. 
 
It's going to be an amazing year!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great posting! He looks so healthy! Praying with you for a great school year socially and academically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete