Monday, October 21, 2013

so we are not giving up {guest post}

Jeannett at Life Rearranged has a wonderful blog and a beautiful family. 

I found her blog when Ben was really sick and I am always so encouraged by her authenticity.

The truth behind this statement was so profound.  I first read it when we didn't have Ben's seizures under control.  Some days I had to remind myself that God's goodness didn't depend on Ben's seizure control.  God is good - always - even when I can't understand my situation.

 
 
Jeannett asked me to write a guest post about our experience with epilepsy.  Her daughter, Jilly is struggling to beat epilepsy.  Click over to Life Rearranged and see how you can help #teamjilly



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, as always. To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. I understand that this journey is different for everyone, yours is incredibly inspiring. I am so sorry that your family has dealt with so much. What a lucky child to have such determined parents. So incredibly happy for you being 21 months seizure free. What a HUGE accomplishment. Here's to continued success!! Thanks for the informational links to Epilepsy as well. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete