Saturday, December 7, 2013

snow day & another milestone

We are in the midst of an ice storm. 
I love when we get a taste of the winters that I remember as a kid,
although I am grateful that we don't have continuous low temperatures. 
I've become quite warm blooded apparently. 
 

 
23 months is a long time without a seizure and we are so thankful!
 
Today, Ben was telling me that he wasn't going to take his medicine anymore. 
I told him that we could talk with Dr. Perry about it again,
but that he is concerned that the seizures will come back. 
 
He said, "Mom, they are NOT coming back. 
I punched those seizures in the stomach and beat them up. 
So they are NOT coming back." 
 
We certainly hope and pray that it will be so!


4 comments:

  1. Love him!!! Yay for 23 months!! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news!! So happy for you all! Wishing you a fabulous Christmas together!
    p.s. I LOVE your little "hope" bunting hanging in your door way! It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete